- ESC/POS Command for TM Printer
- Character Code Tables for TM Printer
- ESC/POS Command for Customer Displays
- Character Code Tables for Customer Displays
- Epson ePOS SDK for Android
- Epson ePOS SDK for iOS
- Epson ePOS SDK for Universal Windows apps
- ePOS-Device XML
- ePOS-Print XML
Easy Setup is the function of TM-Intelligent printer to support easy deployment. Using Easy Setup, the setting data of TMNet WebConfig is easily transferred to another TM-Intelligent printer through a USB memory device.
Easy Setup basic workflow
(1) Setting up a TM-Intelligent printer by using TMNet WebConfig; then
storing the setting data in the local PC.
(2) Editing the "Setting.ini" file with a text editor application,
(3) Copying the setting data to a USB memory device.
(4) Connecting the USB memory device to the target TM-Intelligent printer
to set up.
(5) Turning on the power at the target TM-Intelligent printer after installing
(6) The setting data is automatically copied to the target TM-Intelligent
printer. Then the setting information is printed out on the roll paper.
When other TM printers are connected to the target TM-Intelligent printer through the Ethernet or Wi-Fi network, the setting data for the TM printers can be transferred to the target TM printers, too.