- ESC/POS Command for TM Printer
- Character Code Tables for TM Printer
- ESC/POS Command for Customer Displays
- Character Code Tables for Customer Displays
- Epson ePOS SDK for Android
- Epson ePOS SDK for iOS
- Epson ePOS SDK for Universal Windows apps
- ePOS-Device XML
- ePOS-Print XML
Speciality shop with mobile POS
Many real, brick and mortar, shops have Web sites on the Internet now, selling products not only at the real shop, but also on the Web site, too. So low cost and simple solution for a shop are expected. This application shows a solution targeted for a speciality shop with mobile POS.
Benefits for system developer and integrator
- Unified system development by the Web based system for Cloud/Web service on the Internet and POS system at a shop
- Driverless solution using Epson ePOS SDK (No need to develop or install the driver)
- Easy setup & deployment using TMNet WebConfig and other tools
Benefits for end user
- Low cost & flexible system using common mobile devices with TM-i
- Stylish and small footprint POS system at a shop
- Easy support & maintenance using Web contents update and so on
Main points for system configuration
The Web server on the Internet provides back-office services at each shop. At that time, zip formatted data/contents to be updated at a shop are placed in a certain folder of the Web server for each shop.
The POS application is the Web based POS application, which means the POS application runs on a Web server on the Internet or at the shop locally, e.g. the built-in Web server at TM-i.
Mobile devices, e.g. a tablet PC, access the Web based POS application using a browser, then can become the POS terminals.
By using a mobile device with TM-i, it can make stylish and small footprint POS system at a shop.
Additionally a mobile device can become a customer display to show variety of information to customers at the shop. For example, it is possible to show the Web shopping site, which is running at the Web server on the Internet under HQ management. This expands the business chance at the shop.
Using the Web Contents Update function of the TM-i, the new data/contents at the Web server on the Internet are searched on schedule, then automatically downloaded and replaced the existing data/contents on the Web server at the shop. This eases support and maintenance work at a shop.