- ESC/POS Command for TM Printer
- Character Code Tables for TM Printer
- ESC/POS Command for Customer Displays
- Character Code Tables for Customer Displays
- Epson ePOS SDK for Android
- Epson ePOS SDK for iOS
- Epson ePOS SDK for Universal Windows apps
- ePOS-Device XML
- ePOS-Print XML
TMNet WebConfig is a Web application to set up the basic functions at a TM-Intelligent printer. It is initially installed on a TM-Intelligent printer so you can access the application using a browser application on a local PC that is connected to a TM-Intelligent printer through the Ethernet or Wi-Fi network.
The setting items by TMNet WebConfig
- Defining & setting of the main device, and peripheral devices (TM-DT printer only)
- Registering Java script for ePOS-Device to fit your peripheral devices (TM-DT printer only)
- Web contents update
- Status update
- Server direct print
- Internal TM printer
- Addtional TM printer(s) in the same network
The setting data by TMNet WebConfig is stored in a local PC. So you can utilize the stored setting data to set up another TM-Intelligent printer. Or you can transfer the setting data to another TM-Intelligent printer using the Easy Setup function through a USB memory device.
TMNet WebConfig API*
TMNet WebConfig has APIs that can be accessed from a web application. Using TMNet WebConfig API, you can change the TM-i setting in your application. For more details, please refer to the "TMNet WebConfig API users manual", which can be downloaded at the Download page.
[Note] *: TMNet WebConfig API is available for TM-i only.