- ESC/POS Command for TM Printer
- Character Code Tables for TM Printer
- ESC/POS Command for Customer Displays
- Character Code Tables for Customer Displays
- Epson ePOS SDK for Android
- Epson ePOS SDK for iOS
- Epson ePOS SDK for Universal Windows apps
- ePOS-Device XML
- ePOS-Print XML
FAQ: TM-i series
Q1What is TM-i Firmware?
TM-i Firmware is the software incorporated in the TM-i printer for performing
basic control. There are differences in function depending on the version.
When you upgrade the TM-i Firmware for the TM-T70-i and TM-T88V-i to Ver.4.0 or later, ePOS-Device functions can be used.
Please refer to TM-i Firmware Update tool, which can be downloaded at the Download page.
[Note] The firmware version of the TM-T20II-i, TM-T82II-i, and TM-T83II-i are Ver.4.0 or later when they are shipped from the factory.
Q2Can I directly control the receipt printer of TM-i with a local PC?
The I/Fs of TM-i are not connected to the receipt printer of TM-i. But if you send the defined XML/HTTP commands through the Ethernet or Wi-Fi network with the optional Wi-Fi module, you can directly control the printer.