- ESC/POS Command for TM Printer
- Character Code Tables for TM Printer
- ESC/POS Command for Customer Displays
- Character Code Tables for Customer Displays
- Epson ePOS SDK for Android
- Epson ePOS SDK for iOS
- Epson ePOS SDK for Universal Windows apps
- ePOS-Device XML
- ePOS-Print XML
FAQ: TM mobile printer
Q1Does all of Epson mobile printers support ePOS-Print?
ePOS-Print SDK is made up of the following development tools. The applicable products for ePOS-Print SDK are TM mobile printers. The applicable products differ depending on the development tool.
- ePOS-Print SDK for Android
- ePOS-Print SDK for iOS
- ePOS-Print SDK for Windows Store apps
(*)TM-P60 is not supported.
Q2What is the difference between TM-P60 and TM-P60II?
TM-P60II is the new mobile printer from Epson. There are many improvements
in the features compared with TM-P60. Some of key features for TM-P60II
are as follow:
- Longer operational battery life up to 14 hours for Wi-Fi model, and up to 46 hours for Bluetooth model
- Faster printing speed up to 100mm/s
- Wider support for Wi-Fi specifications: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n with 2.4GHz/5GHz compatibility
- ePOS-Print XML support*
(*)TM Mobile printer does not support the Printer Hub function using ePOS-Print XML.